Are you looking for a new opportunity to assist others with their speech and language difficulties and help others learn to effectively communicate with their environment? Join our professional paramedical team! This vacancy is for a temporary fulltime position (40 hours per week).
Your responsibilities as a Speech & Language Therapist will be:
• Observe, assess/diagnose and evaluate clients with speech, language, cognitive/intellectual, communication and/or swallowing/feeding difficulties and clients with comorbidities.
• Monitor client’s progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
• Educate clients and their family members on related topics, including prevention, coping strategies for communication problems and techniques needed for communication improvements.
• Consult and update fellow professionals, group leaders and medical staff on progress of individual clients, when needed.
• Keeping detailed records and documentation related to your clients therapy progress.
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Speech & Language Therapy. Experience with a variety of client groups, such as clients with a cog-nitive disability is a plus.
Dutch residents or permanent residence permit holders only. Function description is available on request.
Why Work With Us?
The White and Yellow Cross Care Foundation provides client-centered quality care in a warm and safe environment to all Sint Maarten resi-dents in need. This trusted CARE is supported by continuous learning opportunities for all our 175+ employees. Besides remuneration, vaca-tion allowance, Christmas bonus, healthcare insurance, and our pension plan, we offer a great and inspiring work atmosphere with op-portunities to grow, personally and profession-ally. Because you will take care of our clients, we will support your health by offering a variety of free sports classes on a daily basis.
For more information please call +1 721 5484431 and ask for Petra Peut.